Any good seat refurbishers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good seat refurbishers out there?

Does anyone know of any excellent seat refurbishers out there? You know, the kind who will take your old seat and make it more comfortable than ever...plus it will look completely new.

Thanks

Rudi
    1980 GS1100e

this is my old snap-on dealer, they make some nice seats, will get mine redone when i have the cash.

Comment

These guys are the absolute last word on refurbished seats! Check out their website. Check out the "Custom Seat Services" link to see how they do the work. http://www.sargentcycle.com/default2.html

Comment

Originally posted by rick romero
        www.brandxbikeworks.com
        this is my old snap-on dealer, they make some nice seats, will get mine redone when i have the cash.
        Rick...it looks like they only do chopper-type seats. Is this the case?

Thanks!

Rudi
        1980 GS1100E

Comment

i told him i would bring a picture of what i wanted my seat to look like, he said he would do it, i saw almost all the bikes on his site in person and the seats look really nice and not to stiff....i just dont know what he would charge anyelse...i guess you could figure about 100 to do a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by rick romero
            i told him i would bring a picture of what i wanted my seat to look like, he said he would do it, i saw almost all the bikes on his site in person and the seats look really nice and not to stiff....i just dont know what he would charge anyelse...i guess you could figure about 100 to do a seat.
            That wouldn't be too bad. I'll throw him an email and ask. Thanks for the tip!

Rudi

Comment

Man, you were holding out on me Rick ol buddy. Right there in Lafayette, a custom bike seat place. I am calling them when I get in for sure.

Comment

Have not ordered from them yet, but have heard good things...

Comment

hey mike nah i wasnt holding out!,, i found about his biz at the N.O bike expo, i was just walking around and saw his booth with the bikes there....RUDI, did you email him, im curious as to what he told you?

Comment

Working...
                  X