Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelson-Rigg TP-902 Pro Tailpack

Hi Everyone,

I just used my new TP-902 Tailpack for the first time. This bag is perfect for our GS's. It fits our wide seats like a glove.

The bag connects with four large plastic hooked bungee cords, that are enclosed in the side flaps. It mounts securly and does not move around. The bottom is a special rubber coating that will not scratch paint......not a problem with our GS seats. It comes with a shoulder strap that doubles as a safety tether. It comes with a excellent rain cover which doubles as a sun cover. The main compartment is large and will hold a full-faced helmet, it has two mesh pockets. It has two zippers on the main compartment which can be locked with a small padlock. Overall a great bag, a good classic styling, and very functional. Oh, one more thing; this bag has some sort of structure built in the sides, it holds it square shape empty or full.

8) Dr. Dre! 8)

$$$$?????

address?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryy
      $$$$?????

address?
      I saw one for $35.00 plus shipping at newenough.com

Comment

Got mine from Zdeno Cycle in Toronto, Importations Thibault Ltee is the Canadian distributor for Nelson Rigg..........my cost $63 + tax.

8) Dr. Dre 8)

Comment

Hey far out! I just ordered that exact bag along with the magnetic tank bag from Dennis Jerk. Now I'm really excited! DKs price is 40 bucks, shipping was free because the order was over $100 (ordered a bike cover too). They really are great to deal with, and they tell me it will arrive 3-4 days from the order date.

Comment

Working...
          X