Electrex Regulator/Rectifier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrex Regulator/Rectifier.

I found this site back in '99 and the first thing I read was the 'Stator Papers'. I own a '79 GS1000E. If you only buy 1 thing for your bike make it the Electrex R/R. My harness connections are no longer burning up and I don't loose the water in my battery after 3 months. My stator is giving me longer battery life. Most important is I have peace of mind now regarding the entire electrical system. For $110 it's the best thing I ever bought. Thanks GSResources and Electrex for saving me money and personal time I would have spent trying to troubleshoot. KK.
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

I agree, with the Electrex stator and regulator my headlights stay nice and bright, and my battery lasted a lot longer. Plus, it seems like it runs better. Hotter spark maybe?

The people at Electrex were friendly and fast, and best of all it was cheaper than a factory replacement part!

Comment

Big kudos to both the Resources for the info and Electrex for their great products.
      I have both stator and reg/rect. from them and have nothing but the highest praises for them. 8) 8)
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

I just replaced my R/R with a unit from Electrex. I'm quite happy with it.

Klaus

Comment

Actually I had a bad time with electrex. 2 bad stators back to back, I got from electrex. I guess they are better in the States than in Canada. Eventually I just got a rebuilt one for cheaper and better than the electrex.

Comment

Working...
          X