Belstaff riding apparel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belstaff riding apparel

Seems textile riding gear has become popular, but one company has really set the standard for years. Belstaff has a full line of gear for every type of rider. Excellent crash protection, easy cleaning & care of gear, and does their stuff keep you dry! Anyone riding around in the northeast atlantic regoin knows what I'm talking about lately. With my Belstaff gear ( Avalon jacket, $200, Typhoon pants, $180) I stay dry all day. Very comfortable with removable layers, ventilation and plenty of adjustments for a perfect fit. The Brit riders have used the Belstaff line for years, and they know wet weather.Prices for this line are very competitive, and is readily available in the US. Check out their website - 8) http://www.belstaffonline.com

Yep Belstaff has some great gear mine is also Belstaff bought a new coat 2 years ago within 6 months the stiching started coming out went the local shop where I bought it they called Belstaff and next thing you know new one came off the shelf and walked out all in about 10 minutes great company to deal with

Comment

They've been making quality stuff forever. My brother passed down his Belstaff oilskins to me 30 years ago. I must have had 1000 hours wearing those in the rain (Vancouver, eh!) and I never got wet, although I always hated having to put the cold, clammy things back on before they dried fully. I think I finally gave them back to my brother. I'd ask for them back, but they'll have shrunk some over these last few decades.

Comment

Working...
      X