Works Shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works Shock

Installed a works shock on my 1150es last night. After about 60 miles of good back roads all I can say is "Ahhhhhhhhh" what an improvement. I got the least expensive model, but its way better than the 20 year old stock shock. Cost 450.oo including shipping. Took me 2 hours to install.

did works make that model for the 1150 or is it adapted to it?

Comment

Yes tell us more please itr seems all 1150 monoshocks have gone limp since Suzuki Japan stopped supply of them new.
      Dink

Comment

Does Ikon/Proven make a version? The IKon (Koni formerly) shocks are made in Albury

Comment

Works Shock

Yes , the works shock is custom made for the 1150. It took about 3 weeks for it to get to me. If you order one they ask you all kinds of bike and rider combo questions. How much does the rider wiegh? Is bike stock? How good a rider are you? How do you use the bike? How much do you want to spend? (LOL) There are three versions I think, Steel body without remote resavore, and aluminum body with or without remote.I just put the steel body unit on my 84es. I also have an aluminum "ultra" with remote on my 85e thats over 10 years old and is about due for a rebuild, wich when I got my new one they told me should run less than 200.

Comment

Do you have a web address for them as I live in Australia?
            Dink

Comment

Originally posted by Dink
              Do you have a web address for them as I live in Australia?
              Dink
              Try this

Kim, who also lives in Australia. :-)

Dink, you got to learn how to use a search engine.

Comment

Working...
              X