any body candlestickin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any body candlestickin'?

I know that this post will get all sorts of negative replies from the conservatives here but has anyopne se up a candle stick exhaust on their bike? on anything? I would love to set one up. A chrome fire exstinguisher and a 2ft. flame would look really cool.

I have never personally had one but I have heard that they are really easy to do.all you need is a coil a plug and a supply of fuel (kerosene as I recall)and then the necessary mods to the rear of the muffler to mount it. Mind you I have also heard they severely frowned upon by the authorities.
    Dink

Comment

HeHeHe They are a really crazy thing to do but a LOT of fun ! We made them by drilling a hole for a carb jet to be inserted in the pipe about 8 inches from the outlet.I soldered a 6" piece of steel brake line into the jet.The other end was hooked up to a windshield washer pump and jug filled with the fluid.We mixed Kerosene and USED motor oil until we got a proper mix for smoke/fire show.A small spark plug such as a Champion CJ14 plug was threaded into the pipe about 4-5" down stream from the jet.We used a transformer from an old oil fired furnace to light the fire with a small ac converter to get 120 volts for the transformer power.we could BBQ any thing with-in 6 ft at the right engine speed !! BE VERY CAREFUL !!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
      BTW I Didn't post this if any body wants to know! :twisted:

Comment

Try this site:

Comment

None for me, thanks. I once had a tach hooked up temporarily on my Buick, with and alligator clip on the coil tower. Going down the road (the air was reeeeaaaalllly wet) I must have gotten an arc at just the wrong time because there was a deafening clap of thunder and a HUGE orange fireball behind the car. I thought something blew up, I looked behind me for engine parts laying in the road, and gave the engine a twist to see if it was 'still with me', and everything was fine. When the heart rate slowed down a little I figured out what happened and disconnected the rascal. That's enough excitement for one lifetime.

Comment

Working...
          X