Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaol Chaplains Head West

Hi folks,

I've written up the story of our week-long trip out to western NSW. It's on my site here

This is the trip where I dropped the bike just before getting home and tore off the timing stuff.

Because the story is very long and has several pics I haven't put the full thing here. If you prefer that please let me know and I will move it over.

Kim

Kim,
    Thanks for sharing that story, I liked it

Enjoyed the pics as well 8)

Comment

THANKS

Comment

Great story Kim

I even recognise one of your photos 8O

Comment

The story went up about midnight last night, and I've spent the day thinking about who won what races on the satellite TV in the motel rooms. Must be going crazy for this to be important, but I suspect I've some proof reading to do. :-)

Kim

Comment

Kim,

The story was amazing, don't change a word.
            Thank you for bringing your world in Austraila to this less travelled person in Virginia, USA.

Janet

Comment

Great account Kim.

Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

Originally posted by WifeofDink
                Great story Kim

Yeah? Which one?

Anyway, they're not mine, they're Ian's. Volvo drivers have lots of time to take photos. :-)

He did us all a CD of 50 pics. These are the best of them. I like the early morning light shot the most. If I had taken my camera with me I would still be there shooting stuff.

Rod also had his camera but I haven't seen any of his stuff yet.

Kim

Comment

Originally posted by kkmiller
                  Great story Kim

Yeah? Which one?

Anyway, they're not mine, they're Ian's. Volvo drivers have lots of time to take photos. :-)

He did us all a CD of 50 pics. These are the best of them. I like the early morning light shot the most. If I had taken my camera with me I would still be there shooting stuff.

Rod also had his camera but I haven't seen any of his stuff yet.

Kim
                  The one of you standing outside the Paragon Cafe in Auburn Street in Goulburn. It used to be where I hung out in my younger days 8)

Comment

The one of you standing outside the Paragon Cafe in Auburn Street in Goulburn. It used to be where I hung out in my younger days 8)
                    I didn't know Queens had younger days. I thought they were always old and gracious. Same as they don't have to go to the toilet. :-)

Kim

Comment

nice story!! tho I took a few paragraphs to realize what a gaol was!! (that would make me a lucky feller I guess!) I bet you guys get alot of flat in the middle tire wear!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X