Fork brace for older GS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fork brace for older GS?

Is it easy to put a fork brace from a newer GS onto an '80 GS850? If I remember right, the newer 700, etc. had a factory brace. Is that right? Does anyone make an aftermarket brace?

Selling them in Sweden.Think they are Italien made.
    Expensive::: SEK 850,- That is USD 105,-

I bay one for my GS1000GL,next payday.

safe ride, but not to slow...

Comment

Check with Jim at Disco Volante (www.discovolatemoto.com or jim@discovolantemoto.com)

I believe Tarozzi makes a brace for that bike. Excellent quality, very affordable (less than $100) and it will be bolt-on easy. NO binding of the stanchions whatsoever!

Comment

decent quality..... I see them on ebay all the time.

Comment

I bought a Daytona brace that was supposedly for my 750E... damned if I could get the thing on.

Comment

I bought a Daytona that was supposed to be for a GS1100E - too big, didn't fit. Then I bought a Telefix. Perfect. Didn't know until later that it was redundant -one is already mounted under the fender - but it looks cool.
            "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

Working...
            X