Wow
      That's truly ugly 8O
      1984, that looks more like a 81 or 82
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Is that a shafty? If so, why on gods green earth would you build a bike for a speed record on that platform? If that is the case - what we have here are true idiots.

Ont of the ugliest turbocharger setups I have ever seen. Not just an ugly installation, but devoid of any engineering talent at all.

Comment

it wont sell ill bet

Comment

EEEK

hOLY coW
            LOOKS LIKE BOB THE BUILDER HAD SOME LOSE PLUMBING FITTINGS AND A FEW HOURS TO SPARE.

I bought a CBX six with a turbo that looked like it had been plumbed by the same guy, the trouble with stuff like that is the turbo lag...the flow of the motor.....
            and that particular GS model really did suck Looks wise....

NASTY eeek
            but hey what ever turns your crank

Comment

$5000 for that god awful abortion? who does he think he's foolin? He must have been eating peyote cookies and smokin happy weed too. Oh well I guess there's one born every minute.
              Doze.

Comment

In his ebay auction he says "1984 Suzuki GS 1100 Built in 1987 as World Speed Record contender in the street-legal class. Rule change forced retirement." What was the rule change that forced him out? "No suicidal mental cases on ugly turbo'd shafties" I reckon! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by terry
                  In his ebay auction he says "1984 Suzuki GS 1100 Built in 1987 as World Speed Record contender in the street-legal class. Rule change forced retirement." What was the rule change that forced him out? "No suicidal mental cases on ugly turbo'd shafties" I reckon! :twisted:
                  His momma grounded Him

Comment

It'd be cool to mount a Kneipr side car to house the turbo 8O ......Worlds quickest hack

Comment

Working...
                    X