Speedo woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedo woes

Anybody know of another speedo that will fit my '81 GS850L? The stock one is kaput and I didn't really like the wimpy 85 mph limit either. Is there anything out there that might fit from another bike, or am I stuck scrounging for an original?

I think you're stuck, frankly. I had a hell of a time finding a replacement speedo for my 750E (original odo drive gears were totally stripped). I finally found a complete cluster on eBay and just swapped out the speedo head. :roll:

Comment

well

the whole fairing and clocks were toast im my opinion ( there still in my Back Yard)
      I stuck GSXR clocks on my gs1150
      they look kinda trick....I used the original gsxr mount and in bolted right on the top triple tree, being in the Metal Bizz when my bikini fairing arrives I will have a peace of aluminium lazer cut to the interior fairing specs....and clock diamiter's...
      there was some soldering and I cut down on alot of the funtions the orignal clocks offerred, but I can live with that....
      GSXR run a electronic rev counter, and the modal of gsxr these clocks came from had the same mechanical speedo drive as the gs1150, I know the newer GSXRs run electronic speedos to

electronic speedo's = battery opperated skimpy swimming attire

Comment

i have a 78 gs750E and i have the digital gear indicator, i can still read it but acouple of the lines are gone. does suzuki still make them and does anyone have any???

Comment

Working...
        X