Ive just ordered a fairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive just ordered a fairing

Ive just ordered a Nose fairing for my GS1150 and received conformation from
    Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends

the have a order tracking link and it turns out the product I want is on Back order till september

what the hell good is that....by that time we will be knee deep in snow here my bike will be tucked up for the winter
    CRAP

Originally posted by joe d.
    what the hell good is that....by that time we will be knee deep in snow here my bike will be tucked up for the winter
    Snow plow?

Comment

Re: Ive just ordered a fairing

Originally posted by joe.d
      Ive just ordered a Nose fairing for my GS1150 and received conformation from
      Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends

the have a order tracking link and it turns out the product I want is on Back order till september

CRAP
      joe.d, where are you located?
      Here in Vermont we don't get our 1st snow until Halloween. 8O :x
      Then it's with us until April or May 8O :x
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Im in Alberta

Im in Alberta Canada...
        we can have snow anytime of year but its basicly from september till March
        we get some good days becouse we get chinooks
        warm air comming from the mountains
        one day it could be minus 40 C...the next plus 20
        and I could of moved to aus before I decided to emigrate to canada

Im from england so at least I got out of the rain HUH

Comment

Joe - I feel your pain. The missus ordered me a custom GS seat from M&P from the U.K. along with a few other parts for my GS. The last email I got from them on July 25 regarding my order status was that the seat maker had closed for their annual four week holiday so my order has been pushed back again probably until September. Keep in mind that this was a Valentines present from my wife and M&P won't do a split shipment for the other parts that are there waiting on the seat!

Comment

if you ordered the type i think you did .there is a cycle shop next to where i work that has a short stack of them in the loft. South Side Cycle 419-389-1536 tell em Mark sent ya

Comment

Re: Im in Alberta

Originally posted by joe.d
              Im in Alberta Canada...
              we can have snow anytime of year but its basicly from september till March
              we get some good days becouse we get chinooks
              warm air comming from the mountains
              one day it could be minus 40 C...the next plus 20
              and I could of moved to aus before I decided to emigrate to canada

Im from england so at least I got out of the rain HUH
              You should moved to Oz

Here in good ol' Melbourne we're getting a daily range 5C-15C and a bit of squally rain over a few days which is about as bad as it normally gets. It can be down to freezing overnight but that would be still and dry with daytime up to 15C anyway. Summers can get over 40C - mostly in low/mid 30s. Rarely have weather you can't ride in.

Canada has much better scenery.

Comment

Working...
              X