New Grips!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Grips!

The Progrip 721 motorcycle grip is the solution for those looking for the adhesion advantages of a dual density design and the comfort of a gel insert. High-tech rubber compounds and patented manufacturing processes used in Formula one racing make this grip the pinnacle in grip technology. Available in five colors.

Had these grips for about a month now.....time for a review.

Excellent adhesion, they never slip out of my gloves.
    Good looking, stylish.
    Have reduced the GS bar buzz by about a 1/3, over my SUPERBIKE grips, and very comfortable.
    Wear is not yet noticable...only a month old.

These receive a thumbs up........good choice for those needing new grips. They are available from Lockhart Phillips....any bike shop can get them for you.

They are a little pricey.........$20 Canadian compared to $10-12 for most others.

8) Dr. Dre 8)

I just put Pro-Grips on both bikes this summer. The 550's are similar to Dr. Dre's but they're black and have a slightly different "tread pattern" They replaced a set of OURY Road Grips. Much better! The Connie uses an open end clip on style grip of the same gel material. They replaced a set of SCOTT grips. Much better! Ten bucks US a set. Purchased from local Suzy dealer and Dennis Kirk. Amazing how much good grips add to the ride!

Comment

Working...
    X