faster turnsigals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

faster turnsigals

the signals on my 78 gs750e are really slow. is there any way to speed them up?

You need to be sure your battery has proper voltage and that all the wiring connectors are clean. Sometimes the original flasher unit is changed to an "aftermarket" brand that flashes a bit slower. Make sure the bulbs are the correct watts. It's usually the battery and/or dirty connectors.
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE
      You need to be sure your battery has proper voltage and that all the wiring connectors are clean. Sometimes the original flasher unit is changed to an "aftermarket" brand that flashes a bit slower. Make sure the bulbs are the correct watts. It's usually the battery and/or dirty connectors.
      i got a 8 month old battery. all my bulbs are right.

Comment

Originally posted by ridemoto4life
        Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE
        i got a 8 month old battery. all my bulbs are right.
        Mine were getting slow the other day and when I checked the electrolyte in my battery it was low. Filled the battery, then put it on a slow charge for several hours and all is well. Texas summers can be tough on batteries.

Comment

Just because a battery is only 8 months old does'nt mean it has good voltage. A brand new battery will discharge in a few days if the stator is faulty.The battery can overheat and quickly lose it's water. Check the battery level as moto dan mentioned, if it's low, put in distilled water. If you have good voltage I would start cleaning the connectors next.
          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
          X