Sweet cafe fairing on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet cafe fairing on Ebay

Just in case you're interested. Yes, I do have that much free time...

-Q!

I ahve an old one repainted with a new screen that I will have to get around to fitting.....

Comment

They look best when they're painted to match - you see alot of bikes out there that look like the owners either don't care enough to paint the fairing, don't know enough to figure out how to do it, or ran out of money buying the part!

Painting the plastics definitely adds a nice touch.

Comment

Damnit!!! everyone out there is made for a 7inch headlight!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelHoward
          Damnit!!! everyone out there is made for a 7inch headlight!!!!!!!!!!! :x
          It's a long slow search, Mistuh Howard....At some point prior to the WC fairing, I considered buying an R90S fairing - even had a losing bid on ebay once. Found a BMW dealer in Jersey that had them for a good price. I never did really give much thought to how it would look, but I think pretty sharp.
          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

Just swap headlights...... Who needs all that light?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
            X