Where the heck is GNAHT-2 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the heck is GNAHT-2 ??

Why haven't we been graced with the wisdom of our friend on this forum??

cheers Kat

Like you really give a hoot Kat. You just want to find out who the sly devil is.

???????? :? :? :? :? :? :x

Comment

Begging thousands of pardons for not gracing this site with more technical knowledge.

I found one article on this site being of particular interest. As you probably know, I have currently in my possession a GS1100, however it is needing much repair work. During the accident (which sadly claimed the loss of my poor brother Gnaht) the metal covers on the side of the motor have been damaged, especially the one on the left side as one sits on the bike (this is I think the side with the brake?). It is being extremely stubborn while I am trying to remove it.

This article which I have succeeded in finding on this site, is appearing to be one of the more serious ones, and is not giving off false advice like so many others . It describes way of moving this motor cover with the aid of jumper cables. This seems very interesting, and I am going to use this knowledge to to get the cover off. I wish to thank the author of that article for providing the useful tips.

Meskito

Comment

Originally posted by GNAHT-2
        Begging thousands of pardons for not gracing this site with more technical knowledge.

I found one article on this site being of particular interest. As you probably know, I have currently in my possession a GS1100, however it is needing much repair work. During the accident (which sadly claimed the loss of my poor brother Gnaht) the metal covers on the side of the motor have been damaged, especially the one on the left side as one sits on the bike (this is I think the side with the brake?). It is being extremely stubborn while I am trying to remove it.

This article which I have succeeded in finding on this site, is appearing to be one of the more serious ones, and is not giving off false advice like so many others . It describes way of moving this motor cover with the aid of jumper cables. This seems very interesting, and I am going to use this knowledge to to get the cover off. I wish to thank the author of that article for providing the useful tips.

Meskito
        Let us know when you locate the outhor of that article. He is sorely missed by the whole gang. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
        X