Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Vermont to Florida in 2 hours

And I was on the GS and I wasn't even speeding
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VgATA04YG*RZrU1rfb0x56KtVvqZgGo5y6o0kWnVkMiUD8tYY Xt0slD782Blqglu3BwLPiotzYhPzT3a3jcTWmD*M0DrTnX4HSX U107QrawVD!ShB424jL405JRzMoNX/Sept.11%202003%20001.jpg?dc=4675438393684267130[/img]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it was Florida Massachusetts. 8O :P :P
    Right on Route 2 in Western Mass. This road has got to be one of the finest road I have riden up here yet.
    Quality and quantity of curves :twisted: :twisted:
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Yes Doug, that si an awesome area. Lived close to it for years. But the key word you said is yet. I think you'll enjoy the route I have planned for next weekend!
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Heehee - I went to school in North Adams, and Rt 2 was my way out there and back. LOVE that road. In college, I drove it in my '82 Pontiac 6000 POS. I've since driven it in my old BMW 320i and my current Miata. Much more fun. Haven't taken the GS out there yet, but I plan to - probably next year at this point. Not too many riding weekends left this year, and I know where I'll be next Sunday.

Comment

Working...
      X