Call me a pansy but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me a pansy but....

Don?t say I?m uncomfortable. GEL padded bicycle shorts (the spandex kind) are the single best improvement you can do to your bike for any length of trip you take. No more bunching, no more swamp ass, no more numb ass. Just wear a pair of these suckers fancy free and put a pair of jeans over them no one will be the wiser until you go on a 400 miles trip with them and you are the only one still smiling afterwards.

I hope this doesn't go the way of Haps thong 8O
    P.S it's not me on the bike

-Ryan
    78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
    82 Kat 1000 Project
    05 CRF450x
    10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

I hope this doesn't go the way of Haps thong
    Let's see a pic of it on your head so we can decide.

Comment

PANSY

Don't you realize that your supposed to suffer (somewhat)?? 8)

Comment

Ryan has it ALMOST right. Be sure to apply a sufficient amount of baby powder to the appropriate area before putting on the bicycle shorts. Keeping 'The Boys' dry and cool adds to the comfort on a long ride also. I won't post a pic to help describe. I'm sure you can figure it out!
        Joe
        IBA# 24077
        '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
        '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
        '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Working...
        X