That's better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's better

Finally got the fairing fitted this weekend. A mate kindly donated some Honda indicators with longer stalks to make room. A couple of hours to change them and bend up mounting brackets for the fairing.

A pair of Fiamm horns and new engine emblems complete the latest work.

Next job is to tackle a couple of minor oil leaks around the cylinder head and an elusive one somewhere around the front of the shaft drive (it's engine oil, not gear oil judging by the smell).....

Looks really sweeeeet! :twisted: Obvious it was worth any efforts to install it!! Nice.

Robben

Comment

Looks Great David, I have the same fairing on mine, I really like it. Good Job.

Comment

Thanks guys. The 640x480 stills from the DV camcorder make the paintwork look rather better than it is in the flesh.

Feels quite different at tollway speeds with truck turbulence and crosswinds. Sort of shakes it's head differently. Nothing to worry about - sorta like the old GT750 was with a similar fairing.

Heck, even got a complement from an Aprilia Falco rider this week. It's kinda satisfying to ride a GS older than some of the riders next to you.

Comment

Looks good man! 8)
          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
          X