Joe Rocket tank bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Rocket tank bag

I just got a joe rocket magnetic tank bag. I like it very well, stuck pretty well on the hill country ride and back home, although, once when passing a truck in limited space at speeds in excess of 85mph [all speedo goes to], it blew loose on the right side. I'm pretty sure, because I hadn't made sure the magnets were as low as they would go.

I got a Joe Rocket expandable tankbag and its a really good product-haven't had any problem with it blowing off. It holds a ton of stuff(as if my 850 isn't top-heavy enough).

Comment

I have a pair of their saddle bags which hold tons. Considering their price compared to hard bags I guess they are okay. You'll notice that the black around the zippers will turn purple if you leave the bags outside for a summer. They'll also ruin your bodywork so you need to put a patch of foam cut out of placemats under the bags.

Steve

Comment

Joe Rocket has many great products. I have done many a mile with complete confidence that my stuff will survive the trip in as great shape as I do.

Comment

I've been wondering about the expandable tank bags. Can you still easily see the display with the bags fully expanded? Some of them look so big that they would block out the displays.

Comment

I have had one for a little over a year and have nhothing bad to say about it, It works well and is a good fit for the 750.

Mike

Comment

Working...
            X