Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM GS Parts

Thought I'd pass a little info everyone's way

Hey all... Recently I had to purchase some parts for my GS700 and well... had some trouble finding all the right stuff in all in one place....

I stumbled on Bike-Bandit.com and discovered that I could pick virtually any part right from the orginal schematic!

Turn around time wasn't great... three orders... each took 8 business days... but the parts were all orginal... and Im sure that price is a little high... but if you don't have a parts bike around... nor do you want to have a parts bike around they are an excellent place for all those little parts that you need... (and of course... OEM)

Enjoy the Road
    G

You can take the part numbers from BikeBandit and plug them into http://www.ronayers.com/ for a better deal on the same part. I don't know what their service is like because I've never actually bought there, but the quote is good!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mopolopo
      You can take the part numbers from BikeBandit and plug them into http://www.ronayers.com/ for a better deal on the same part. I don't know what their service is like because I've never actually bought there, but the quote is good!

Michael
      Or email Paul Miller Motorcycle with the part number@ vintagesuzuki@attbi.com
      Excellent prices and service
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

oEM GS parts

Bike bandit is very good! Found many obscure parts for my GS750EX -- bought many fasteners, rubber grommets, etc. for $29. Of course the electrical stuff (stator/RR, signal generator/coils) should be replaced with aftermarket through Electrex and Dyna.

Comment

Parts

Cycle-parts.com is bike bandits big brother. Get the part #'s from bike bandit and give it to cycle-parts and the price goes down if your total is over 100.oo us.

Comment

Working...
          X