BEFORE AND AFTER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEFORE AND AFTER!

Here she is ... STILL NOT FINISHED! what do you think?

I owe most this bike to the guys that took there time to help me out though!

Hats off to you guys!

Looks like she's coming along just fine!
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Is that a furry head!!? Hahaha!! What a hoot! I've been just waiting to see somebody riding a fat hog with ape hanger bars--and wearing a gorilla suit. Hehahahehah!!. OK, time for me to go to bed...

No, seriously, I've actually been considering getting a costume for an occasional laugh ride. It'll make more sense if I actually do it and post pictures. I can't tell you first though. It'll ruin the surprise.

Keep at it, John! Make it one pimpin ride!

Michael

Comment

hey
        How did you do that? and is it hard/expensive? My paint job just isn't working out for me too well, really *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ing me off. Not the materials or anything, I'm just too impatient, but for good reason, it's getting cold and I have to paint outside, so it needs to be dones quickly, plus I've gotta get my tank back on and full of gas, damn winter

Comment

Hmmmmmm.......guessing away...It's a Cross-Your-Heart......maybe it's a Maidenform. Perhaps the image will improve with a push-up.

All I see is double x'es

Worse.....it must be a Western.....I've been double-crossed. :roll:
          "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
          Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Well it certainly is different
            John.

Comment

8O

Comment

Working...
              X