My new friend wally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new friend wally

I only met him a couple of months ago. He hada a Kawa voyager 12. when I told him i was going to texas in the spring he asked to come. I said ok. He talked about it almost every time we met. 2 days back, he ordered 110+ dollars of lights and doo dads to dress the bike up.

Then yesterday
    Ill be posuting the immage in a minute. BRB sorry, I forgot to put it on JBs site first

[/img]

I'm waiting........
    This better be good!

Comment

Ever since i switched from a cable modem to telephone everything is a big deal.

This is not a joke any how.
      I emailed the scan to JOJO and asked him to post it for me.

Comment

Tell me about it Scotty. I can type faster than I can download. :-)

Earl

Originally posted by slopoke

All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
          Tell me about it Scotty. I can type faster than I can download. :-)

Earl

Ever sice i mentioned the spring texas run to Wally last month he talked about it constantly Earl. two days ago we went to the KAWA dealer and he ordered over 1K of lights and doo dads to make the trip. Yesterday morning he took his last ride. The thing i wanted to post was the newspaper article and photo of the wreck.
          Losing a biker buddy in nothing new to most of us but this slob was the most carefull law biding person i ever rode with. A real pain in the tush that way. We argued about the speed we would travel at. I wanted to make the 600 mile run to Beaumont in one day. I said i would cruise at about 80 because we were on interstate 75 and 10 for most of the trip. He said he wouldnt break any speed limits. Now the police report that he ran a traffic light. It was foggy though. But he was so rediculiously carefull.
          I also know a long time buddy of his. A retired trooper from upstate N.Y. and he also has a tough time believing the guy ran the light.
          Well thats it.

BTW i bought a 1982 honda cm200t with 5400 miles on tt. I hope to get lots of gas mileage and also give it ti Rocky if she wants it.
          I cant find mileage info any where.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dom,
            thats terrible news.
            Hard to believe some one who was so carefull could run a light?
            John.

Comment

Thats terrible Dom. I dont guess we will ever know for certain if he ran the light or somone ran it from the side, crossing in front of him, or with the fog, maybe he didnt see the light???

Its not the crazies you see that will get you. Its the ONE you dont see.

Earl

[quote="slopoke"]
              Ever sice i mentioned the spring texas run to Wally last month he talked about it constantly Earl. two days ago we went to the KAWA dealer and he ordered over 1K of lights and doo dads to make the trip. Yesterday morning he took his last ride. The thing i wanted to post was the newspaper article and photo of the wreck.
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I never like to hear about this. My 73 year old uncle spends his retirement riding his huge 1500cc Honda (gonna post pics on my web site soon) hearing this stuff always makes you think.

Comment

here's the photo

Thanks Harry

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Mike

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this ... It would have been great to have him along.

Are you still going to make it?? 8)

Comment

Re: here's the photo

Scotty, that is terrible my friend, positively horrible. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I will pray for any family he has left behind...

Comment

Originally posted by shaftzuki
                          I'm sorry to hear this ... It would have been great to have him along.

Are you still going to make it?? 8)
                          Today i dont think ill make it but in a couple of weeks, I'll be ready to go BMT ill bet.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your friend.
                            Thanks for the photo though. Looking at it may save one of us some day. It reminds me of how careful we have to be. I don't know the true cause either, but the next time I'm in a hurry or want to save a minute, I'll keep that photo in my thoughts.
                            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Scotty,

That's tough news. Real sorry to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                              X