Mountain Morph bicycle pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountain Morph bicycle pump

I love this little pump! It's great if you change your own tires on the road and you don't want to carry one of those noisey electric pumps.

I've used it a bunch of times now and feel that I can review it at this point. It's a regular pump about 12" long but what makes it good is that it can pump up to 120 PSI plus it has a little air hose and a foot pad to hold it on the ground while pumping. Ofcourse it isn't necessary to pump up to 120 PSI but going up to 60 PSI isn't uncommon and the pump is still working efficiently at this point. With my Axiom pump above 40 PSI was very slow going since it's internal seals would be leaking. The little airhose means that you don't need to sit on the ground beside your bike while pumping too, which is nice, and you won't be pushing hard against your valve stem either.

How would I make this pump better? A double action would be cool, this way your are pumping your tire up with each in stroke and each OUT stroke. I've also noticed that the hose is held together with screw fittings and they come loose so I've taped them all so that I don't lose any parts.

Cheers, Steve
Working...
X