Nice GS500E sighting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice GS500E sighting.

I saw a real pretty GS500 in the parking lot of the school where I teach I think it was a late 80?s bike. I thought I should find this student and let ?em know about GSR. All I could find out from other students was a general description of him. Then it dawned on me that I have the GSR business cards in my pocket so I slipped one into the space between the handlebars and key. Hope he finds his way here.

I saw a IdunnoWhatYear GS500E in the parking lot of The South China Buffet/Staples while on lunch break late last week. It was bright yellow with full fairing/skirting and was in immaculate shape

Belong to any forum members? There are quiet folks on here that sit and read and don't post, you never know who your neighbor is

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomgar
      I saw a IdunnoWhatYear GS500E in the parking lot of The South China Buffet/Staples while on lunch break late last week. It was bright yellow with full fairing/skirting and was in immaculate shape

Belong to any forum members? There are quiet folks on here that sit and read and don't post, you never know who your neighbor is
      I'll start a GS Sightings Thread! Check it out.

Comment

Posted

Comment

Working...
        X