The ReBirth...Thanks to GS Resources and Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ReBirth...Thanks to GS Resources and Posters

Tonight was good--- After 4 weeks of sniffing out parts and learning how to read wiring diagrams my bike actually runs. Thanks to the wealth of information on this site I was able to completely rewire my bike and replace the offensive stator and rectifier. Now the bike lights up, One blip on the throttle tonight and the front tire was going airborne. What a powerful beast.. I had a an 81 GS750e years ago which I thought was powerful but this 83 GS1100e is just a beast--and I like it. Maybe tomorrow I'll put in some fresh plugs and see how those look after some heated riding

I just wanted to say thank you all.

Now to make the bike even more insane.

Good job. Don't worry too much about fresh plugs. Even black,sooty ones will clean right up once a bike is tuned right. What you have in it now will tell you what you need to know.

If you want to wake that puppy up start with a set of RS flatslides. Even as you do more mods these carbs will be all you ever need.

Comment

Well the rebirth was short lived. It seems after I tried to get it on the highway it just wasn't happening. Time to pull the carbs and give'em a rebuild whilst I hunt for some RS's

Comment

Working...
      X