Pensylvania in my KIA :)) :))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pensylvania in my KIA :)) :))

I have missed all the motorcycle gatherings because my bikes are local Harley bashers and not for touring. Well i finally got something that will do the trick. I getting it tweaked for my tush.
    I hope to leave for pensylvania in about 6 weeks

Re: Pensylvania or bust

Originally posted by scotty
    I have missed all the motorcycle gatherings because my bikes are local Harley bashers and not for touring. Well i finally got something that will do the trick. I getting it tweaked for my tush.....
    I gather that you're getting it to vibrate, then?

BTW, nice looking bike. Bon voyage, Scotty.

BB

Comment

Dad that is one nice looking bike

Can you get someone to take a picture of you sitting on it PLEASE

Comment

Scotty, Does this mean that you will be joining us for the Central PA GS ride?

Amos

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigRed
          Scotty, Does this mean that you will be joining us for the Central PA GS ride?

Amos
          I was thinking of it Amos but about one hour ago I wrecked it. I hit a lincoln. It was just perfect bad timing for both of us. The cop wrote no one a ticked and said equal fault. My touring days were quite short. I did serious dammage to the fairing and destroyed the right saddle bag.
          It looks as though ther mechanical stuff and the seat are still good. I guess i wil strip it and turn it into an A model.
          Me??? just a few scratches and very dusty. I jumped after i hit and destroyed the street sign. I hit the left front bumper of the car as it was turning left. i was in the left lane starting to pass. then he put the signals on so I veered left to avoid but ther just wasnt enough flat ground or i could have gotten away. There was a sort of a hill on the side of the road.--- Phoey I was dreaming of riding to see a few of our gang.
          Well, I walked away and thats good anytime.

Comment

I was thinking of it Amos but about one hour ago I wrecked it. I hit a lincoln. It was just perfect bad timing for both of us. The cop wrote no one a ticked and said equal fault. My touring days were quite short. I did serious dammage to the fairing and destroyed the right saddle bag.
            It looks as though ther mechanical stuff and the seat are still good. I guess i wil strip it and turn it into an A model.
            Me??? just a few scratches and very dusty. I jumped after i hit and destroyed the street sign. I hit the left front bumper of the car as it was turning left. i was in the left lane starting to pass. then he put the signals on so I veered left to avoid but ther just wasnt enough flat ground or i could have gotten away. There was a sort of a hill on the side of the road.--- Phoey I was dreaming of riding to see a few of our gang.
            Well, I walked away and thats good anytime.
            That totally stinks. Glad to hear that you are not seriously hurt yourself though.

Amos

Comment

You have got to be kidding me!!!!! :x
              Dom, I am so glad your OK.

I was about to say Kawabunga! and was all happy and then this.
              errrr, what is it with this week? I guess maybe I should stay home,
              eat burgers and drink beer while the kids swim.

Maybe the old Kaw is fixable Dom? I mean over time. The goal
              is still a good one man and that looked like the perfect ride for you
              to do what you were planning. I hope it all works out.

Not much I can do to help you from way up here.
              Makes me feel powerless.

Wish there was something I could do to help.

Please take care buddy! We want you around

Comment

Dom,
                I feel like a schit!!!!

I just posted a Kawabunga message and then read this!!!

Man do I have bad timing or what???????

I am very happy to hear you are ok, the bike can be fixed.

How much damage to the Lincoln?
                Curious how it would stand up to something that large.
                Keith
                -------------------------------------------
                1980 GS1000S, blue and white
                2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by KGB
                  Dom,
                  I feel like a schit!!!!

I just posted a Kawabunga message and then read this!!!

Man do I have bad timing or what???????

I am very happy to hear you are ok, the bike can be fixed.

How much damage to the Lincoln?
                  Curious how it would stand up to something that large.
                  I just grazed the left front bumper of the Lincoln. I would have missed it but there was no place to play dirt bike. if i didnt hit the street sign then only the saddle bag would have been squashed. I also wrinkled the fromt fender of the bike.

Comment

Glad you are ok my friend!~! Be Careful Guys and Gals! :roll:

Comment

That's really bad news Dom!

Glad that you're okay!

Comment

Glad to hear you are okay Dom, too bad about the Kawa though

Comment

Originally posted by jojo
                          That's really bad news Dom!

Glad that you're okay!
                          You know Harry all joking aside if it is possible, all of those stupid times i fell of bike in my driveway, gas stations, parking lots and in my garage has made me an expert jumper offer ((if such a thing exists)) i SAW SOFT GRASS AND WAS OFF THE BIKE BEFORE IT CAME TOO A STOP AND ROLLED OVER.
                          I am going back in an hour or so with the two giant Finish boys. i will photo it and the street sign for all to see and think about when riding.
                          I am very happy to see you on the website more often my valued friend.
                          Well actually i only like you because Anouk is your daughter.

Comment

You know Harry all joking aside if it is possible, all of those stupid times i fell of bike in my driveway, gas stations, parking lots and in my garage has made me an expert jumper offer ((if such a thing exists)) i SAW SOFT GRASS AND WAS OFF THE BIKE BEFORE IT CAME TOO A STOP AND ROLLED OVER.
                            I am going back in an hour or so with the two giant Finish boys. i will photo it and the street sign for all to see and think about when riding.
                            I am very happy to see you on the website more often my valued friend.
                            Well actually i only like you because Anouk is your daughter.
                            Scotty, reading this just made me laugh. That being said, I guess it is kinda hard to put joking aside. It is good though to know that you have had many an opportunity to "practice" such manuvers. As has been said by others... Practice, practice, practice.. oh, and then practice some more.

Amos

Comment

Dom, I am sorry to hear about your accident but very relieved to learn that you are OK.

Simon

Comment

Working...
                              X