Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Road Ride

Hey Guys,

Not sure how many of you venture into the dirt, but I have always wanted to go places my car couldn't take me. So this last Sat. I took my gs750es southward into the NJ pine barons and started down a nice, flat dirt road. I have to say, after getting a feel for the bike in the dirt, I had a GREAT time.

The road quickly went from a two lane width road to the type of road a jeep might have trouble on. I ended up in some of the most beautiful areas in NJ and it was so quiet and peaceful. It was quite a ride and something that I will be doing more and more. Next time I go I'll take my camera and post some pics.

Thats it

Thanks for listening (reading)

Drew

Glad you tried it.

I have been off the pavement quit a bit with all of my bikes and then if the going get really rough I have the Honda Reflex (set up for Trials or the Fantic to get me through.)

Mike

Comment

When I get the urge, I drag out the dirt bike/enduro and hit the ranger roads out here in the Rockies.

gorgeous trips to be had that way, especially if you take extra gas. I have a can that holds the same amount as the main tank. I ride until I run out of gas, refill from the can and return. I have the safety cusion of the reserve setting, about 10 miles or so by flat road, about 200 yards on a rough one...

Comment

Working...
      X