cycle-re-cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cycle-re-cycle

Not a product i know, but i was impressed. Looked around the area i live in and it's hard to get the oil filter for a gs1100et. Decided to order from cycle-re-cycle on thursday, and to my supirse the filters are in on saturday.

I'm also impressed with the selection of parts that they have.

Mark "Q" Tanner

Are they out of Cleveland? They started out as Suzuki RE-5 guys!

Comment

Nope, Indianapolis.

CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

They're about 20 minutes from my office. The shop is delightfully grimy and chaotic, and the owner pretty much knows EVERYTHING about Japanese machinery. I mean that literally, and in the nicest possible way -- he's great about sharing that knowledge.

Great people. And if what you need isn't on the web site, call (don't bother emailing during the summer). They have a pretty crowded motorcycle salvage operation, too, and a lot of NOS aftermarket stuff.
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Working...
      X