BAT-PAC FROM EBAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAT-PAC FROM EBAY

I just purchased a Bat-Pac unit from ebay alittle bit ago and waiting for it to come. I was wondering if anyone tried it already. It basically eliminates the battery. You cannot use any accessories until it is started by the kick. Then it is basically a voltage regulator and current supressor. It says to eliminate the need to ever worry about the stator and regulator on bikes. But again you cannot use the electrics until it is started.

Also on a side note, the GS425L sold on Ebay saturday for $650. I will try the Bat-Pac on my honda and let everyone know how it goes... See everyone later...Chris

bat pac

it will take care of regulator rectifier, but if the stator takes a dump your still dead on the road, it is best used as a replacement or backup for the reg/rec, with the battery still in the system, witch will help with the dim lights you will have with this unit at low revs with out the battery, also you have to be able to shut the headlight off while kick starting it, if you go with out the battery

Comment

So it would be ok to use this thing with the battery still in the bike? I recieved the Bat-Pac and its weight is very light. What components would they use to make something like that? It can't be that complicated. Its an excellent idea and am looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

Working...
      X