Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safety Siphon

Hey!
    I needed to drain tank on both a truck I own and my GS850 and I bought a device called "Safety Siphon" for about 6 bucks!
    Man, I have been siphoning gas forever the dangerous way and this thing WORKS! It's just a chunk of clear hose with a one-way valve at the end and you just job it up and down a few times in whatever you want to drain and it does indeed work as advertised. So easy... I wish that I had this thing years ago.
    Don't poison yourself! Get one of these siphons!
    Ozarkdrb

Re: Safety Siphon

Originally posted by ozarkdrb
    Hey!
    I needed to drain tank on both a truck I own and my GS850 and I bought a device called "Safety Siphon" for about 6 bucks!
    Man, I have been siphoning gas forever the dangerous way and this thing WORKS! It's just a chunk of clear hose with a one-way valve at the end and you just job it up and down a few times in whatever you want to drain and it does indeed work as advertised. So easy... I wish that I had this thing years ago.
    Ozarkdrb

I use a piece of plastic hose. Just call me Mr petrolium breath !

Comment

Originally posted by pidgey
      Hey!
      Ozarkdrb

Does that explain your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by KLACKO
        Originally posted by pidgey
        Hey!
        Ozarkdrb

Does that explain your avatar?

Yeah, It's what happens if you smoke after siphoning gas

Comment

Definately not from Cigarettes!!

Comment

Working...
          X