not a GS story, but a bike one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a GS story, but a bike one.

last summer i was riding out of town to go shooting on my klr650 (had a rifle and pistol broken down in a pack). on my way outa town i zip up to 90mph for a short time, as im passing under a overpass i look up to see the top of a state trooper's car and his gun pointed. i hit the brakes as i go under the bridge, watching my mirrors closely i see him getting on the hiway with his lights flashing. he is flying up on me when he switched lanes and pulls this chick over in a mustang just ahead of me. i was very pleased so i get to where im going, poping some rounds off, when one of my friends shows up driving his old dodge sundance. after about 3 hours of shooting we call it quits, as im heading back up to the road i see my temp gauge is sky rocketing. so i stop and was checking somethings when i see a hole in the water pump cover we are about 50 miles outa town, in a VERY bad spot to leave a bike. no phones, so we had the good idea of putting the bike in his car. so we put his back seat down and open the rear hatch up. it took alot of grunting for us to get that thing on its side into he back of the car. tied the door shut with the front tire hanging out (just the tire) as we got on the road the hood was pointed up :twisted: we got some funny looks going home
Working...
X