CrystalGlo Motorcycle Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CrystalGlo Motorcycle Polish

Hey- I rescently discovered CrystalGlo motorcycle polish. It's an acrylic polish, like a wax. You can use the stuff on everything. Chrome, fiberglass, tanks, windshields- Everything. The stuff is amazing, the smooth texture lasts for months.

I highly reccommend it. I've used the CrystalGlo polish and the motorcycle wash, they're both great.

You can get it all at crystalglo.com
    It's made in canada, so shipping is slower.

I've read about CrystalGlo but have never used it. It sounds like you're really impressed. One of the cycle mags tested it a while back and raved about it too. I'll have to get some.

Thanks,
    Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

another one

Honda sells a motorcycle polish in a spray can that really works good. I use it all the time. you can get it at the dealer

duane
      1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
      1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Working...
      X