Lost muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost muffler

I wanted to know what my bike sounded like without baffles....well it's debaffled now, in fact its de mufflered. The mounting bracket on it rusted through from the inside so I was not aware of it and it fell off this after noon. SOOOOO i'm looking for a Vance and Hines muffler that will go on there. HAR! Happy LOUD riding guys. And watch out for road hazards. To top it off there was a guy on a Shadow following me. I guess he dodged it. Check parts wanted forum.

I've got an aluminum can with a swirly baffle that I'll give you if you need it. Its off an 1100. The end of the can is flush, no turn down tip, which I think is more period looking. Tell me where to ship it. You get to pay the shipping if you want it. The can is a little bumpy looking, but a polish may help. Carter
    GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk
      I've got an aluminum can with a swirly baffle that I'll give you if you need it. Its off an 1100. The end of the can is flush, no turn down tip, which I think is more period looking. Tell me where to ship it. You get to pay the shipping if you want it. The can is a little bumpy looking, but a polish may help. Carter
      Thanks Carter, I think I have it licked. I found the muffler on the side of the road last night after work and with a little work I can get it to work until I get the cash for a new system. I'll keep you in mind in case I can't get this to work. Thanks much again.
      Chuck

Comment

Working...
      X