Ah - The good life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah - The good life

Today was a B-E-A-utiful day, so I strapped up my armor, zipped on my helmet and went for a ride with some buddies. Heading up the Alpharetta Autobahn(GA-400) on my way home, I spot an early model GS in the southbound lane. New yellow paint, purdy spokes, drag bars, and a lot of other polished parts. I'm not usually a fan of yellow, but this bike was gorgeous!

Moments later, A brand new ZRX 1200 zips by me like I was standing still, then applies his brakes and waits for me to catch up. He pulls me over to admire MY BIKE! I was in shock, but I still reminded him that excessive speed can kill after he mentioned the guy caught doing 205mph. I don't think he took that well seeing as how I'm 32 and he was probably in his late 40's.

Then I get back home to find a glass of wine, salad, steak and baked potato waiting for me. Now I'm sitting back watching a movie, drinking an adult beverage and grinning from ear to ear hoping you guys all had the same kind of day.

Yes, that sounds like a pretty good day! Thanks for sharing!
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
    X