On Patrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Patrol

I was on patrol the other night and heard a familar sound!
    Looking up from my writing my report from my last call I observed a GS850 going past!
    OH! I had to stop him! Upon putting my blue lights on, he basically pulled over into a parking lot.
    He got off and advised "I wasn't speeding was I?"
    NO sir, I just wanted to look at your bike!
    After he calmed down and realized I wasn't going to give him a ticket we chatted for a while!
    The bike was a early 80's GS850, and in terrible condition, but, it ran and didn't smoke! 120,000 miles on it and still riding strong.
    He was the original owner and had, had it about 20 years!!!!
    Well, I just thought I would share that little story with you, but won't share the story of my Chevy Impala attempting to catch a Busa!!

There are other nuts from louisiana on ths forum also Neat story

Comment

Dude! you'd better not pull me over just to look at my bike, I think I'd have to kick your ass once I got my heart back in my chest...

just kidding, it would actually be funny once I got over it, but man... 8O

Comment

I remember a few years back when a patrolman pulled me and my soon to be wife over. We were driving my Pantera and he told us he hadn't seen one in years and would we mind if he looked at it. Said he fell in love with them in high school and always wanted one.

He said "... I pulled you over for no front plate, but really I just wanted to look at the car...". Scared me to death, and my wife/girlfriend just laughed and joked with him!

Kenny

Comment

Working...
        X