R/R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R/R

does anyone know if there is any truth to defective Electrolex R/Rs, I went to CRC II to buy one they said they do not sell Electrolex because they have problems, can someone verify this please.

ard

I have used Electrex products and they are of good quality.

Comment

I have an Electrex R/R. Best $110 I ever spent!
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Re: R/R

I only use Electrex and once installed and the system checked, I never have to touch it again. I couldnt be happier with their products. They are the best.
        I suspect people that have problems with electrex have those problems in their bike to start with and it has nothing to do with the Electrex products.

Earl

Originally posted by ard
        does anyone know if there is any truth to defective Electrolex R/Rs, I went to CRC II to buy one they said they do not sell Electrolex because they have problems, can someone verify this please.

ard
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Installed an Electrex stator and R/R 2 years ago, zero problems.
          Those Electrolux vacuum stators are crap, though

Comment

I have the CRC2 R/R unit they sell, which is a Rick's Electric's part. I've had it installed for about a month now and it works well. It carries a one-year warranty just like Electrix.

~Adam

Comment

Working...
            X