imotorcylestore.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imotorcylestore.com

Well, I've not had great success with these people.

I ordered a Teknic Mesh jacket on clearance. Great price. $49 + $6 S/H.

I ordered it last monday morning. Monday night the order status said filled. I'm thinking awesome.

Well, they also have a tracking # that appears when item ships. By Thursday evening, no tracking #. I e-mailed customer service. Here is their response.

Due to the item being on closeout - we had to get the jacket out of distribution. It will arrive here on Monday and ship as soon as we receive it.

Thank you,

Customer Service
    iMotorcycle Store
    This makes no sense to me whatsoever. So I replied to the e-mail to see if it was coming from California and not shipping til Monday and it will take a minimum of 4 days.

Here is their response:

Yes. It shipped from CA.

Thank you,

Customer Service
    iMotorcycle Store
    Well, at least they respond to e-mails.
    Earl hasn't had any trouble with them. Hopefully it is just a Closeout thing. I, of course, don't have the jacket yet and looks like I will be lucky to get it this week.
    I just checked again and still NO tracking number. :?

I guess I should've spent the extra $20 and got it from newenough.com. :roll:

I'll post if and when I get the jacket. This is all just sounding fishy to me. :? 8O

Well, tuesday after 12 noon and still no tracking number.

edit: WOO HOO. Got a tracking number. Shceduled delivery is April 8.

So, it'll end up being 10 business days. :? Figure I saved $20 and the weather so far has stayed mild.

Keep ya all posted when it arrives.
    If it ends up being a Pink Mesh Jacket, well..... 8O :? :P :twisted:

Comment

Well, in all fairness. I GOT the jacket. It IS brand new with tags. Looks great. Packaged well.

So, 2 whole weeks and I save $20. I'm satisfied. Weather stayed cool enough here so I could wear my other jacket.

All in all, it worked out. If I find something of a good price on their site, I may give them another chance. However, NOT clearance items if I NEED them in a hurry.

8)

Comment

Working...
      X