My Wife Called Me an A$$hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wife Called Me an A$$hole

I've only had my GS on the road for going on 2 weeks now. After dinner tonight I got buggy and decided to take her for some fresh 89 octane. So I get gas, then visit my nephew, and do a little cruising around town enjoying the spring air. Which in upstate NY just got here a couple of days ago. I haven't gotten my carbs synced yet, so it's a little cranky between 1.5k and 3k when it gets onto the mains. Which translates into having to open her up a little between shifts, heh heh.
    So I'm about to turn onto my street when uh oh, there's flashing lights behind me. I make my turn and pull over about 3 doors down from home. Good evening officer, how are you. He says, do you know why I pulled you over? I think, because you like my 1983 GS110E and you wanted a better look. I said, uh speeding? Me! He said you guessed right, licence and reg. He see's my CDL and asks where I work, I told him. So, he gives me a choice, ticket, or drive around the sub doing the speed limit and he'll be watching. Let's see, ticket, more riding? OK, more riding.
    I put my Shoei back on and start laughing myself silly as soon as I close the visor. 54 years old on a 22 year old bike and my first encounter with the law. Damn I'm a bad dude. Heh. I get home, put trouble back into the garage. I can't get the smile off of my face.
    Hey honey, guess what. I just talked myself out of my 1st ticket with the bike. She called me an A$$hole. Doesn't she realize Mother's Day is Sunday. Phooey, I still felt pretty full of myself anyway. A$$hole's a little strong, don't ya think? Just thought I'd share.

Chris

Tell her you're working on your bad ass biker image and felt you should be aquainted with the local law. :-) Also, remind her that the correct term is
    Mr bad ass biker ass-hole SIR! :-)

Earl
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I just talked myself out of my 1st ticket with the bike.
      This sounds like your planning more

Funny story....you bad a##

Comment

I knew someone who was pulled over once and the officer asked him if he knew why he was pulled over, he told him and got a ticket. The guy contested the ticket and he judge threw the ticket out. His reason..... he viewed it as entrapment when the officer asked him if what he had done wrong. Interesting argument, but I'm in no hurry to try it out.

Comment

Sounds like your wife is just jealous. :P

Brad tt

Comment

Wonder what she would have called you if you did get a ticket! 8O
            Currently bikeless
            '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
            '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

The wife calls me a @sshole once in a while 8O

Now if it was one of my GSR buddys, i'd be a tad upset

Comment

Originally posted by wrench

Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....

BB

Comment

Originally posted by Bolder Biker
                  Originally posted by wrench

Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....Biting my tongue....

BB
                  Hopefully your speechless by now Simon

Comment

Sounds like she may have gotten a ticket or two at one time, and you getting out of one just set her off. I'd be questioning her a bit.

Comment

Re: My Wife Called Me an A$$hole

Originally posted by stiksave
                      I've only had my GS on the road for going on 2 weeks now. After dinner tonight I got buggy and decided to take her for some fresh 89 octane. So I get gas, then visit my nephew, and do a little cruising around town enjoying the spring air. Which in upstate NY just got here a couple of days ago. I haven't gotten my carbs synced yet, so it's a little cranky between 1.5k and 3k when it gets onto the mains. Which translates into having to open her up a little between shifts, heh heh.
                      So I'm about to turn onto my street when uh oh, there's flashing lights behind me. I make my turn and pull over about 3 doors down from home. Good evening officer, how are you. He says, do you know why I pulled you over? I think, because you like my 1983 GS110E and you wanted a better look. I said, uh speeding? Me! He said you guessed right, licence and reg. He see's my CDL and asks where I work, I told him. So, he gives me a choice, ticket, or drive around the sub doing the speed limit and he'll be watching. Let's see, ticket, more riding? OK, more riding.
                      I put my Shoei back on and start laughing myself silly as soon as I close the visor. 54 years old on a 22 year old bike and my first encounter with the law. Damn I'm a bad dude. Heh. I get home, put trouble back into the garage. I can't get the smile off of my face.
                      Hey honey, guess what. I just talked myself out of my 1st ticket with the bike. She called me an A$$hole. Doesn't she realize Mother's Day is Sunday. Phooey, I still felt pretty full of myself anyway. A$$hole's a little strong, don't ya think? Just thought I'd share.

Chris
                      Hey Chris, That was good and what the hell you doin' on 2 wheels at 54? *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ that's ancient.....almost as ancient as me. lol I got my 84 GSX750SE pop-up headlight Kat at a police stolen and recovered goods auction way back in Oct03 and still haven't finished it yet. But shouldn't be long...just the paintwork and thats almost there after so many problems its not funny. Talking about ass-holes, think when I get the bike finished I'll get me a tatoo...the one with just the foxs tail disappearing........my misses thinks I'm an ass-hole too cos I just got back into biking at 67 lol. Ride safe man and enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X