www.crotchrocket.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.crotchrocket.com

I'm getting extremely irritated with this site/business. I've got a GS 750L side cover ordered from them...ordered it close to a month ago now (roughly). Still no side cover on my porch.

I've sent 2 emails requesting the status of the order.

NO response.

Thus far, I'm not impressed with their Customer Service. At least give me a freakin' response. Takes 2 minutes to hit "reply" and type something out so I know where I'm with my order, ya know?

Bike Bandit and Ron Ayres are the only boys who get my buisness. I guess this will ensure that. Has your card been charged? Becasue even if something is on back order BB doesn't charge you until it ships.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro
      Bike Bandit and Ron Ayres are the only boys who get my buisness. I guess this will ensure that. Has your card been charged? Becasue even if something is on back order BB doesn't charge you until it ships.

One of the best things about them. I love that!

Comment

You won't believe what I just found on my porch as I rode in to home today.

Yep. That's right.

My side panel finally arrived. *chuckles and shakes his head*

What are the odds?

They still never did email me back just to let me know the status one way or the other...

Bikebandit.com at least let me know that the air filter I ordered was on backorder and might take a bit to get in...

Crotchrocket.com may have great prices, but again, not very good at getting back to you.

Comment

you have to call them for info i ordered parts from them i had to call for a confirmation and tracking number (pita) :roll: IMO
          glad you got your parts

Comment

Working...
          X