Dry Rider Rain Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dry Rider Rain Gear

I purchased a Dry rider rain suit for my Asheville trip. Only $20 + S/H, seemed like a good deal.

Fit is very good. The pants are a bit hard to get over my boots, but seem well constructed and did the job.

The Jacket, however, has totally started to disintegrate. About 1 to 2 inches above th bottom hem has just really unravelled. It's a shame, because the jacket fit well too.

However, I must say that even with the jacket's issues, I never got wet.

I just e-mailed Neese Industries to see if there is a warranty, I'll keep ya posted.

I'll wait to see what happens with the jacket. If I get another and it holds up, then I'll buy again. However, if it doesn't work out - I'll stay away from Dry Rider in the future.

Who said: "Ya pays your money, ya takes your chances!". :?

WOW!!!!

I got a near Instant response from Neese Industries who makes Dry Rider that they have a 1 yr warranty, but I have to go thru the place of Purchase.
    I just got off the phone with them. The lady put me on hold for a minute, then came back and said: "Mr. Platt, just go ahead and trash that one, we'll have a new one out to you in 5 to 7 business days."

Man, that was easy. I love it when Customer Service is actually a Service. 8) 8)

WOO HOO.

Comment

Jammin

Comment

Speaks well for the Company and Their Product. They should be rewarded with repeat business and Good WOM (Word of Mouth) Publicity!
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
        X