Fieldsheer Eiffel Tank Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fieldsheer Eiffel Tank Bag

I was looking for a tank bag, and was looking at the Tourmaster Tri-Bag, but was put off by the price, after losing a bid on eBay I went looking for something else. What I found was the FieldSheer Eiffel tank bag. I got it today, and I'm really impressed, top notch materials, and has some great features, you can read about those else where though. I also found a great place to buy one, Brockton Cycle had such a low price, I though it was a scam, but after looking around the net, I couldn't fine anything bad about them, and they've been in business since 77 according to the BBB. So I went ahead and ordered it, $49, with shipping it came up to a bit over $60, but with Brockton Cycle located just south of Boston, I got the package delivered via UPS ground the next day.

Luke,
    Is it magnetic? or strap type?
    I have avery old strap type, and am looking for magnetic.
    Nice the older bikes still have steel tanks
    Keith
    -------------------------------------------
    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Magnetic, and after riding a few hundred miles with the bags, I can attest to the bags staying in place, and generally just works really well. I've also found that when I have both bags on, and it's a tower on the tank, the wind protection is almost as good as a fairing.

Comment

You are not giving up the ammo box are you??? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Can_O_Tuna
          You are not giving up the ammo box are you??? :P
          The mere fact that you have to ask is even more proof that you are mentally insane. Of course I'm not giving up the ammo box.

:P

Comment

The mere fact that you have to ask is even more proof that you are mentally insane. Of course I'm not giving up the ammo box.

Razz Very Happy

Hey now.... I think I am mentally stabil....isnt that what counts? Who taught you how to spel homescooler? :twisted:

Comment

That looks like a lot of bag for $50. It's enough to make me question my allegiance to my 30 year old Eclipse. How wide is the map holder?
              Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
              80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Pretty wide, probably 10 inches, it would fit a 8.5x11 peice of paper with room to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by lhanscom
                  Pretty wide, probably 10 inches, it would fit a 8.5x11 peice of paper with room to spare.
                  That's what I was looking for.
                  Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                  80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Working...
                  X