crotchrocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crotchrocket

do not order from these people they are verrrrrry slooow and DO NOT respond to your questions.

:arrow:

Roger that. Avoid unless you have a LOT of time to wait for parts.

Comment

use WWW.BIKEBANDIT.COM

Comment

Originally posted by GS_hoolagan
        Amen. http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ic.php?t=32423

Comment

Originally posted by GS_hoolagan
          Yeah i agree

Comment

BikeBandit is good My last order for my 79GS850 took a few weeks, backordered parts. But they got every thing I ordered

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong on this though - everybody ordering from CR has eventually gotten their parts, right? Next year sometime I'll probably have a few hundred dollars of parts to order and I won't be in a hurry. Given that, is there any reason I should avoid them?

Comment

Yes, you get your parts. BUT, if you call trying to find out what the status of your order is, you either get no answer or they lie to you and tell you it's on the way just to get you off the phone.

Bikebandit is more expensive, but they have great service, don't lie, and if there is a problem, they make it right by paying for shipping, replacing a part, etc...
                sigpic

SUZUKI:
                1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
                HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
                KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
                YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Working...
                X