This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Suzuki part site!!!

I have not bought anything from this site, but man do they ever have lots of stuff, check it out!http://www.andersonvintageparts.com/

Yeup, thats my site, good stuff

Comment

I'm still waiting for Tad to come through with the cylinder block he sold me on ebay back in December. At the time, apparently, he didn't have it...??!!! But he had it continuously listed on his website and his email catalogue, and he listed it on ebay again last week, so I'm confused. Ding dang it if armytad hadn't blocked me from bidding on that auction. Sigh.

Watch out for this guy.

S.

Comment

Don't buy from Anderson Vintage Parts!

I won three auctions on Ebay in July 2005 and set payment of $142.13 through Paypal. I still haven't received my parts and Tad will not respond to emails. If you read his feedback on Ebay you will see that he must not be running his parts business very well. I'm now filing a complaint with Paypal to attempt to get my money back. I wonder why he has time to list all those parts for sale on the GSResources but doesn't have time to respond to my emails about the parts I've paid for. I would recommend never doing business with this guy. I hope I keep somebody else from making the same mistake I did. He has great parts but evidently just wants your money and then resells the parts you won on Ebay later to rip sombody else off like he did to Silverhorse47. I'll bet he won't even respond to this!

One *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ed off Buster Dog!

Comment

Tad, your going to wind up in the deadbeat section of a very popular vintage UJM motorcycle forum if you don't come in here and sort this out buddy. I have bought from you off eBay and was pleased with my parts although shipping was very slow. Maybe you just need to fix some things up here?

This is certainly an opportunity to redeem yourself before your reputation goes for good with these guys.

Comment

Delivery slow, but it does get there for me.

Originally posted by Hoomgar
            Tad, your going to wind up in the deadbeat section of a very popular vintage UJM motorcycle forum if you don't come in here and sort this out buddy. I have bought from you off eBay and was pleased with my parts although shipping was very slow. Maybe you just need to fix some things up here?

This is certainly an opportunity to redeem yourself before your reputation goes for good with these guys.
            I have made several purchases from AVP. They can be slow but they have delivered. I have sent an email to Tad via one of his associates including this thread link. Hopefully he will see the benefit of making people on this website happy. I don't know about the rest of you but I support the heck out of suppliers that get me my parts.

Comment

I bought from him. Shipping was outrageously priced and slow as hell.

Comment

Hey Guys/Gals,

Just had a chance to read through this, I'll be responding shortly.

Cheers,

-Tad

Comment

Re: Delivery slow, but it does get there for me.

Originally posted by retrex
                  I don't know about the rest of you but I support the heck out of suppliers that get me my parts.
                  I'll tell you what, the 450 was my first attempt at restoring/fixing/riding a motorcycle. I loved doing it, and I loved it so much I bought the next one I saw.

I can't imagine that's gonna stop anytime soon. They're great bikes.

That being said, they're old bikes and they need parts. A good supplier is a resource beyond measure. His parts were good, I just wasn't pleased with the shipping.

Comment

Re: Don't buy from Anderson Vintage Parts!

Originally posted by Buster Dog
                    I won three auctions on Ebay in July 2005 and set payment of $142.13 through Paypal. I still haven't received my parts and Tad will not respond to emails. If you read his feedback on Ebay you will see that he must not be running his parts business very well. I'm now filing a complaint with Paypal to attempt to get my money back. I wonder why he has time to list all those parts for sale on the GSResources but doesn't have time to respond to my emails about the parts I've paid for. I would recommend never doing business with this guy. I hope I keep somebody else from making the same mistake I did. He has great parts but evidently just wants your money and then resells the parts you won on Ebay later to rip sombody else off like he did to Silverhorse47. I'll bet he won't even respond to this!

One *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ed off Buster Dog!
                    Hi Peter, your order was shipped on 9/2 and we sent you a copy of the tracking number - I can resend if needed. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

-Tad

Comment

Originally posted by silverhorse47
                      I'm still waiting for Tad to come through with the cylinder block he sold me on ebay back in December. At the time, apparently, he didn't have it...??!!! But he had it continuously listed on his website and his email catalogue, and he listed it on ebay again last week, so I'm confused. Ding dang it if armytad hadn't blocked me from bidding on that auction. Sigh.

Watch out for this guy.

S.
                      Hi Mary,

Your order was out of stock and you received a refund I can provide transaction numbers if this would help. The part eventualy came back into stock some time later, but is no longer so.

-Tad

Comment

This is certainly not where I desire to be of course!

Our parts are best quality around and the cheapest by far, but our shipping is painfuly slow - unfortunatley I only have myself and my fiance` to run the business with and the way our system is currently set up requires alot of juggling.

We are actually selling off a good chunk of our inventory to make it more manageable and creating an automated way to handle orders more efficiently for just the 2 of us. I really really really am looking forward to this.

Right now we put in about 12-14 hours a day, 5-6 days a week and have been known to 'camp out' in the office

-Tad

Comment

Originally posted by Tad
                          Originally posted by silverhorse47

Watch out for this guy.

S.
                          Hi Mary,

Your order was out of stock and you received a refund I can provide transaction numbers if this would help. The part eventualy came back into stock some time later, but is no longer so.

-Tad
                          Then why block her from bidding on it when it came up on ebay again?

Comment

Re: Delivery slow, but it does get there for me.

Originally posted by retrex

I have made several purchases from AVP. They can be slow but they have delivered. I have sent an email to Tad via one of his associates including this thread link. Hopefully he will see the benefit of making people on this website happy. I don't know about the rest of you but I support the heck out of suppliers that get me my parts.
                            I appreciate the heads up, hope I don't disapoint anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike
                              I bought from him. Shipping was outrageously priced and slow as hell.
                              Hi UncleMike,

I'm not sure what order was yours, but I'd like to ask what it was, what you paid for it, if shipping was any higher than the ammount stated in auction, and if it took longer to delivery than the time stated in auction.

This will help me alot!

Thanks,

-Tad

Comment

Working...
                              X