alphasports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alphasports.com

Has anyone done business with this outfit? Been using their parts lookup and thats been awsome! I want to order some items for my GS1100L and would like to know if these guys are worth my money.

I have used them a couple of times. They're OK. No prob. Not a fly-by-night or garage business, but a real power sports dealership.

That said, they are the most expensive I've found, but they are dependable, helpful, etc. They even found NOS side covers for my 450 that according to their own website were discontinued and no longer available! Now that got my attention!

Comment

Outstanding. I did note the prices but they do seem to have items that I can't find anywhere else. In paticular the intake boots, mine are are in need of replacement. Been on Electrosports.com site looking at their electrics. Its kinda funny, I had the stator issue years ago and after replacing it the third time I rewound myself on the forth and haven't had any issues since. Wish I'd known about GSresources.com back then.

Comment

The way it went was like this...

I looked up side covers, their website popped up the message that they were discontinued/unavailable but I was too dense to notice that and ordered them anyway. A couple of weeks later I got side covers. They were unpainted instead of pre-painted blue and pinstriped, but by that time I'd figured out that no one had them anymore and was waiting for Alpha to notify me and refund my moola. Boy, did I get a surprise!

Comment

I like this cruze and shop thing. Found Cycle-Parts.com and there is a substandal saveings over alphasports...

Comment

Don't blow all your dough on parts...save some for gas!

Comment

I can relate to that. Gas just went over $3.00/gal here this morning. But, Bikes got to look good and run good too..

Any feelings on Cycle-Parts.com? Can't find them on the BBB lookup. Thats either good, nobodys reported a problem, or bad, they don't really exsist!

Their prices are good however.

Comment

Looks good to me.

Originally posted by Darkchyld
                I can relate to that. Gas just went over $3.00/gal here this morning. But, Bikes got to look good and run good too..

Any feelings on Cycle-Parts.com? Can't find them on the BBB lookup. Thats either good, nobodys reported a problem, or bad, they don't really exsist!

Their prices are good however.
                I have just completed a fairly large order with them succesfully. It had many small items and they delivered all that I ordered, acurately. There was some delay on a couple of items that needed to be back ordered, but the customer service department was extremely helpful in getting those parts to me. I plan on putting another larger order in and will update after that is completed.

Comment

I too just recived my order from Cycle-Parts.com today. Kept it kinda small to check them out. Took advantage of their free ground shipping. Everything I ordered was there. They kept me informed via email on the statis of my order. I will do business with them again.
                  Thank you for your input!

Comment

Working...
                  X