Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheaper OEM parts.

Hey,
    I did some research yesterday for oem parts. I found a few places that have the oem part finders with the schematics. the two best were. www.Bikebandit.com and http://www.prosourcemotorsports.com/fiche_select.asp

I found that prosource had much better prices, but their shipping is more $
    Bike bandit is more expensive on their parts but you can have it shipped cheaper, so for me my order was big enough that the cheaper parts offset the extra shipping cost. so I went with prosource.

Anyone out there found parts any cheaper than this please let me know thanks

Matt

Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.

Ron Ayers does not have a parts finder for our bikes but if you have the part number, their prices are usually very good, much better than Bike Bandit.

Alpha Sports has a parts finder and decent prices, somewhere between Ron Ayers and Bike Bandit. Powersports Pro has the best prices as I recall. Try all three and see what you find.

Hap

Comment

Originally posted by Hap Call
      Alpha Sports has a parts finder and decent prices, somewhere between Ron Ayers and Bike Bandit. Powersports Pro has the best prices as I recall. Try all three and see what you find.
      Hap
      I checked all of these out. The one I mentioned above still has the best prices out of all of them.

I had to get the air box intake boots. shown in the airbox diagram #'s 11 12 I think. All those other places range from like $10 and up Powersports pro had them for like almost $12. I got them from pro source for like just under $8 dollars. I realize $2 isn't much but if you get 4 of them its $8 plus any other parts you buy. I don't know much about their service cause I just ordered the parts yesterday they did e-mail me a confirmation # and stuff so I will write more when the parts come in.

Comment

Working...
      X