deadbeat alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deadbeat alert

For some reason I can't access the "deadbeat-alert" forum so I thought I would post this here.

I am being jerked around by a dude out in California that uses the ebay name of "cycle_nutt". I believe that his e-mail/address is under the name "Nathan Seely". I sent payment for a set of coils on January 23 and I have not been able to contact him since I mailed the payment. He will not answer my e-mails and apparently he won't respond to the attempts by eBay that I intiated thru the "dispute" option.

Just to let you know. I'll keep all informed as this dispute twists and turns through the eBay abyss.

Well if things go for you the way they normally do for me you'll get your coils any day now. Once I express a little outrage I end up eating crow.

Honestly, two and a half weeks with payment being mailed isn't bad. I usually don't get worried until over 3 weeks has passed, and that's using Paypal within minutes of the close of the auction.

Comment

BTW, you can't really post in the Deadbeat section. You have to notify Frank and he decides if it merits a Deadbeat thread.

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

update on eBay possible deadbeat

Yeah:

I finally received the item (Coil-pack for GT550 Suzuki). It took quite a long time and I could not get the buyer to reply to my messages. However, I did receive the item.

Thanks for reminding me. I had forgot about this post and I should have cleared this post after receiving the item late last week.

Comment

Wonderful, dealers are now very satisfying

I am happy to see there are no longer any dealers worthy of remarks.
            It's very good to live in a world where you can trust that orders
            are expeditied swiftly.

Comment

Working...
            X