Positive Feedback on Z-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive Feedback on Z-1

Picked up a new Dyna-S ignition and coils from Z-1 enterprizes today. Just a note to say the guy on the phone was extremely helpful and knowlegable about his field and had the time to go through a bunch of different areas of my bike and where to get parts etc. and other goodies he had to offer.

Pretty cool. Its great to do business with someone who actually seems interested in what you are doing.

I wholeheartly agree. I bought my GS750 from Jeff and have continued to buy parts from him. He's always been very generous with his time and knowledge. The day I picked up my bike he had a guy there who had driven over 100 miles from Canada to have Jeff do a tuneup on his Z1! That kind of loyalty is earned.

Comment

Jeff went out of his way to get my special carb parts.

Comment

Just received the Dyna ignition and valve adjustment tool from Z1, got here quickly in spite of UPS delivering it to a house down the street. Luckily, it was still sitting on their porch, they haven't been home and anyone could have taken it. Anyway I give Z1 five stars. Too bad UPS, you get a NEGATIVE five stars. Ray
        "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
        GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
        1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
        1979 GS1000SN The new hope
        1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

Working...
        X