motorcycleseatcovers.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motorcycleseatcovers.com

My 1980 850G had a Small Split on One side of the Seat when I got it Last Year and after a Full season of Riding the Seat Cover was Splitting on both Sides.Since it appears to be the Original 26 Year old Cover, I decided to Address that issue before this Season. I thought about a local upholstry shop but they are Slow and High! I Looked around Online and Found this website which had several nice Comments from Satisfied Customers so I thought I would Risk $75 on One of their Covers. It arrived in Four Days and the instructions Said it could Be installed in 30 Minutes. It was a Warm Sunny Afternoon so I laid the New Cover in the Sun and went To work. In about 45 Minutes I had Removed the Seat, Installed the New cover which Fits Well and Looks Very Good and Reinstalled the Seat. It looks so Nice, I may not put the Side Trim and Grab Rail back On. They do Seat Covers for All Bikes,ATV's Snowmobiles, etc. If You Need a New Seatcover, Check em Out!
    Last edited by marvinsc; 04-08-2006, 12:52 PM.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

How about a pic of your bike with said seat?
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

As You Wish!:-D

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Wow, looks pretty close to stock! That's nice. Looks comfortable!
        Currently bikeless
        '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
        '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Haven't had a Chance to give it a Long Test Run Yet, I will Report when I do.:-D

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Mines been on for a few months now, and these people make them about 100 feet from my house, no kidding, they are neighbors.

Comment

Got in a Nice 60 Mile Ride Today and the Seat Feels Great. My Butt kept grabbing it too Much in the Curves but I think That is About My Butt, Not the Seat.!:-D

Where I've been Riding

Comment

The site looks really promising.... Its kind of weird that they don't have any pictures though.... I wonder if all come in that square stitch pattern, or if it is bike dependent

Comment

If you look up the GS1100GL seat cover, they show a picture of the seat with a new cover in what looks very close to the Suzuki stock pattern.

Comment

Working...
                  X