Mother's Powerball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother's Powerball

Anybody try this product?? For $24.00 I would like to hear some reviews before I shell out the bucks (I'm a cheap bastage)

Mothers® PowerBall Mini™

The PowerBall Mini™ takes your intricate, hard to reach, tedious polishing jobs and makes them easy. It retains the PowerBall’s™ signature speed, ruggedness, and versatility, while adding reach and pinpoint accuracy for those knuckle-busting jobs. It’s perfect for polishing wheels, diamond plate, taillight lenses, engine components, and much more.

#05141, PowerBall Mini™ with 10” Extension

You know, that subject line could have meant so many other things.

Personally, I thought your Mom won the Powerball lottery jackpot and you were looking for ideas as to how to spend a few million on your GS...
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

LOL...I wish.

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer
        You know, that subject line could have meant so many other things.

Personally, I thought your Mom won the Powerball lottery jackpot and you were looking for ideas as to how to spend a few million on your GS...
        He's buying every forum member a busa...

Comment

Originally posted by lord1234
          He's buying every forum member a busa...

Now stop that....I'm seriously.... (a cheap bastage).

Comment

I bought it for my Truck from Wal-mart for $19.?? and it work pretty good with the Mother's power ball polish.

Comment

Chip Foose pushes them, so they gotta be good! Right? ;^)

Comment

Caswell's highly recommends a similar product -- they seem to only sell stuff that works well.

1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Originally posted by carlosjc401
                  I bought it for my Truck from Wal-mart for $19.?? and it work pretty good with the Mother's power ball polish.
                  Have you tried to polish aluminum with it??

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer
                    Caswell's highly recommends a similar product -- they seem to only sell stuff that works well.

http://www.caswellplating.com/buffs/flball.html
                    Caswell's is "Made of fine Italian Polishing Felt." Where as Mothers is made of foam or sponge material. I would think a cloth material would work better but who knows with this new techno crap....guess I'll buy one and give it a try.

Comment

i have one and i think there are awsome, my wifes bike has alot of crome and it has saved a ton of time and elbow grease.

Comment

Working...
                      X