Dyna tek Best Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyna tek Best Ever

Dyna tek is a great company and recomend them to evrybody on the forum, very nice and follow their warranties, even if you lost your papers. Buy a dyna it is worth it!

I figured they would help you. They've answered my questions over the phone in the past.
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

I recently baught some plug wires from them. I placed the order online and waited. I was not in any hurry as I won't have the bike on the road for at least a few more months so I gave it about two weeks, and gave them a call. I got someone who wasn't an order taker, I guess it was after hours. He took down my info and said someone would call in the morning. 9:00 am I got a call, and the woman on the other end said they messed up and would ship the wires next day air, with no charge for shipping. I was pleasantly surprised, considering where customer service has gone for most companies. I would buy from them again.

Comment

Working...
      X